Monday, August 26, 2013

BEANS AND RICE
     Hello all 
 
How is everyone doing?? I know its been a while since I could write but so much has happened!! I left South Africa Tuesday morning and I fly to Botswana. The flight was about an hour long and then we went to the mission presidents house and did a little orientation and then we got our companions!! My senior companions name is Sister Gerhing and she is from Texas and she has been out for about 5 months. So yeah once we got to Gaborone the mission told us the area is spilt into like 5 areas and he assigned me to Monarch which is 5 hours away from Gaborone so me and my companion had to drive a 5 hours away to our town and I moved in and everything! Its so crazy here. We live out in the middle of nowhere and its just me and companion so a it will take forever to get used to it. We live in a really nice apartment though. It has like a remote gate to get into and everything so its pretty fancy!!! Before I forget this is my NEW address again!!!
 
Sister Krystal Janel Scott
Botswana/Namibia Mission
P.O. Box 301797 Selepa
Francistown
BOTSWANA AFRICA 

No comments:

Post a Comment