Thursday, August 15, 2013


So one of my teachers is from Botswana and his name is Brother Maarman. He is the coolest guy ever! He has been teaching me tons of Swana (the language in Botswana). Ive learned alot and here's a few:
Dumela: Hello
Okae: How are you
Ke teug: I'm Fine
Ke Kopa Meisi: Can i have some water
Kae Leboga: Thank you
Serviet: Napkin (if you say napkin it means diaper here)
I know some more but thats just some of the ones we use most often! Im so excited to lelarn the language and just get out there and teach! I feel like im not 100% the best teacher and I dont know everything but I know that I have to trust in the Lord and when your on the Lords errand he will always make a way for you and as long as I love my life worthy and try my best the Lord will take me the erst of the way so Im just so grateful. This is been the best experience already and even though I know things will get hard and I might have alot of bad days I know this isnt my mission, its the Lords so I just have to give it all i've got! .Today is Thursday around 2 in the afternoon (7 hours ahead) so I will be leaving the MTC Tuesday morning and I have to fly to Botswana! Its too far away to drive so I only have a few more days and I'll be on the streets! I feel pretty excited and ready so tell everyon not to send anything here anymore because I wont be here and any mail you send wont get here until the end of August/ September so yeah!  Tell everyone at church I said hello as well! I dont know when I will get to email again so I guess I'll email as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment