Monday, September 2, 2013

  THE DOGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL

This week was better. I am trying to listen  to the spirit more and find more families and I did and we have like 20 plus people to teach. We had our first baptisms Saturday a brother and sister 9 and 13. It was beautiful. Even though it gets hard God always balances my bads with good and for that i'm grateful! We have 6 more people on date for baptism too so i'm excited! Theres nothing like seeing someone get the gospel and see it change their lives. 
 People are really nice, well the members are lol and yes we had testimony meeting and it was amazing. They're just are so dedicated. They walk miles just to be there and they're just are so strong. It is admirable? Some things are  very interesting though. They don't sell cut bread, you have to cut it yourself. Sandwich meat doesn't exist. Soup in a can doesn't exist. Milk and eggs are not in the fridge. You never pump your own gas! I struggled with the language but Ether 12:27 gives me comfort that it can't be easy!  I quote " And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me, for if they humble themselves before me and have faith in me , then will I make weak things become strong unto them". Close quote.  Oh yeah, Animals are crazy here, especially dogs! we got chased and had to walk blocks back to our car!  Short and sweet! Write more next week! Birthday is in 1 month!  Wow I will be 20. I can't believe Sunday will make 1 month here. Tell everyone hello and I miss them and tell them don't forget to write or email me. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment