Monday, October 28, 2013


Also this week we got to see the Relief Society broadcast which was AMAZING! I really enjoyed it all so much and the importance placed on keeping our covenants. Baptism is truly a lifelong covenant and it is really important that we are living up to our covenants in Mosiah 18:8-10.
 
I guess this week was not too exciting since we are still trying to find more people to teach all the time! The work is slow but it is definitely growing and I am seeing a change in so many people and it is amazing to be able to take part in it! Something that was on my mind was definitely the importance of Missionary work. All of the prophets have been emphasizing it a lot and in conference they said that the gospel is now in 197 countries and nations. There are only 224 nations on the world. Christ has promised that he will come back as soon as the gospel as reached every nation, country, and clime. Do you realize how close that is?? It just makes me so excited because the second coming is soon! I know that I am out here not only preparing people but I am also better preparing myself because when he comes it will be a marvelous day. So I encourage everyone, everywhere to do your part. It is almost time and it is up to all of us! How grateful I am to be a part of the Lords work and gathering his children. I am so grateful to be here and I know that Christ lives. He is our Savior and he died for each and every one of us. He loves us so much. How grateful we should all be! I wish you all a great week and encourage everyone to show Christ the love that he shows us each day that he wakes us up! :)
 
Sincerely,
Sister Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment