Monday, February 3, 2014


Since we are whitewashing we pretty much are starting from ground zero me  and Sister Rawlins Because we both are new to the area , we don't have any investigators really and we dont know any members and so we are really working hard. We pretty much spend most of the day walking and just talking to people and trying to build up our teaching pool. Our goal is to try to find people that can help establish the church. People that can read enlgish and write and can use computers. Alot of people can't and those are the ones who are willing to hear us teach but then they get baptized and they can''t really lead the church and so our goal as a mission is to build it up with strong people who can be leaders. It is really a great opportunity and although I'm slightly overwhlemed I also have high hopes for what we can accomplish.
 
This week though was probably on of the hardest. I have been really struggling with switching my mission. As a missionary you can just feel it in your heart when you get yo your mission that you are where you need to be. That you have been called by a prophet and that it where you should be and that is something that I am struggling with being sent to another mission to wait to be able to go back to my mission. I can honestly say this is probably the hardest thing I have ever done and it has really been a trial. I really do hope things get better though. I really hope that I also can one day go back to Botswana. As a missionary your love for the people just grows so much and I honestly feel like I left a piece of my heart in Botswana but I pray that things will get better and that I will get stronger as well. Anyways I love you all and I miss you all as well. I would love letters and emails but unfortunately mail takes almost 2 months to get here but emails are definitely great! Stay strong and stay great!
 
Love
Sister Scott
krystal.scott@myldsmail.net
New Address:Sister Krystal Janel Scott
Zambia LusakaMission
14038 Katima Mulilo Road
Lusaka Zambia 10101

No comments:

Post a Comment